AGE OF CONAN LEVELING GUIDE

Posted by Anonymous 0 komentar
This article is about making it through level 20 through 40. A confusing age for any barbarian or mage. It is a guide that you will be able to use and follow no matter what class, what culture or what server type you belong to. I will be focusing on the ability to solo, since these levels are mainly designed with this. I will give special instructions for those on the PvP server, since life can be somewhat rougher. I am not declaring myself some sort of expert, but I hope that you will gain from my experiences and insight.

There are several distinctions between Tortage and the rest of the game. The small , narrow zones that you knew in Tortage are now gone. Before you stands much larger and expansive Zones, with the exception of Connal's Valley in Cimmeria (Affectionately known on the PvP servers as "The Griefer's Bottleneck"). Do not expect any of the hand holding and spoon fed leveling you got while in Tortage. You can breath out here!

Download

0 komentar:

Post a Comment